My blog is quite random, frankly speaking. You probably, won’t see me as a niche guy since I have a lot of stuff to share and it ranges from my thoughts toward Cambodian labour law, my travels and financial education. In short, I’m happy to share what I learn and I hope you jump in the conversation.
- Business Ideas (1)
- Making Money Online (4)
- My Gears (1)
- Nintendo Switch (1)
- Solutions (2)
- Wandering (2)
Our Recent Posts:
- Car Maintenance in Phnom Penh, CambodiaIf you are a new driver or new in town and is looking for a place to do car maintenance or care repair in Phnom Penh, here I have the list.
- Cambodia Laos Border Crossing: Cross-country Road Trip (from Steung Treng to Champasak Province) + 4 Places to See in ChampasakDuring the 2019 year-end, I took a road trip with my family from Phnom Penh to Champasak province, Laos by driving our own cars. We used Highlander Hybrid Limited 2008 and a Camry Hybrid 2010. … Read more
- How to Update Switch’s Firmware Offline on SX OSFirst thing first, before doing anything crazy on your console, you will need to do an emunand. It will take around an hour of waiting time. When this step is done, and have emunand "enabled" … Read more
- First Time Buying a Small Website for USD1,650I have grown two sites so far but never before that I buy a website. I find it exciting since I am about to learn new things out of this. My impression before buying the … Read more
- Cambodia Thailand Border Crossing: Koh Kong to Trat provinceWhat's the catch here? I have been traveling to Bangkok by air and by car countless times. Only this time that I try a new direction on National Road 4, but with the same end … Read more
- Profitable Bank Loan at Mega Int’l Commercial Bank in CambodiaDecades ago, when one borrows from a bank, that person might want to hide because it's a shame to borrow from a bank. However, it's becoming a trend to buy something with a mortgage or … Read more