My blog is quite random, frankly speaking. You probably, won’t see me as a niche guy since I have a lot of stuff to share and it ranges from my thoughts toward Cambodian labour law, my travels and financial education. In short, I’m happy to share what I learn and I hope you jump in the conversation.
- Business Ideas (1)
- Making Money Online (5)
- My Gears (2)
- Solutions (4)
- Wandering (2)
Our Recent Posts:
- How to Hack PS Vita 2000 with Firmware 3.60 and 3.68Updating firmware to 3.60 If you are running on a firmware below 3.60, you should do the update to 3.60 first. Don’t go straight and update your firmware directly. Read below If you update directly … Read more
- Creating a U.S. PayPal account from CambodiaBefore you can do this, reassure that you have these things, as in order: 1. Hide My App (Google Chrome Extension); 2. An account at Textnow.com so that you will have a free phone number. (Not necessary if … Read more
- How to Unlock iCloud AccidentallyYou might have guessed when you see this topic “How to Unlock iCloud Accidentally”. Actually, I do not possess any IT skill to unlock an iPhone like guys on the internet. What I did was … Read more
- Shopping on eBay and Ship to CambodiaFrom what I remember, my first time to buy from eBay was in 2009. So far, I have bought 37 times off eBay. Mostly I had good experience with it but there was only one … Read more
- Top Places for Car Maintenance in Phnom PenhIf you are a new driver or new in town and is looking for a place to do car maintenance or care repair in Phnom Penh, here I have the list.
- Cambodia Laos Border Crossing: Cross-country Road Trip (from Steung Treng to Champasak Province) + 4 Places to See in ChampasakDuring the 2019 year-end, I took a road trip with my family from Phnom Penh to Champasak province, Laos by driving our own cars. We used Highlander Hybrid Limited 2008 and a Camry Hybrid 2010. … Read more